Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Breakfast...

I'm making waffles this morning.

Anybody want some?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
I'm making waffles this morning.

Anybody want some?

Thanx, but not today. Just finished a huge stack of Belgian waffles with
real maple syrple and lotsa butter.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
I'm making waffles this morning.

Anybody want some?

Waffles? That makes this a political post.

Sounds good though, I've not had a good waffle in months, aside from the
waffling of the politicians.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"DerbyDad03" wrote:
I'm making waffles this morning.

Anybody want some?

I'm sticking with my oatmeal, but thanks.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jon Danniken wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote:
I'm making waffles this morning.

Anybody want some?

I'm sticking with my oatmeal, but thanks.

Jon

Does oatmeal go well with Kool Aid?

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote:
PanHandler wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
I'm making waffles this morning.

Anybody want some?

Thanx, but not today. Just finished a huge stack of Belgian waffles
with real maple syrple and lotsa butter.

What's "syrple"?

A 'country' slang term for syrup.

--
aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

PanHandler wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
I'm making waffles this morning.

Anybody want some?
Thanx, but not today. Just finished a huge stack of Belgian waffles with
real maple syrple and lotsa butter.

What's "syrple"?

From a Roger Miller song from the 60's.

Dang me, I should have known that. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

PanHandler wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
I'm making waffles this morning.

Anybody want some?
Thanx, but not today. Just finished a huge stack of Belgian waffles with
real maple syrple and lotsa butter.

What's "syrple"?

From a Roger Miller song from the 60's.

Thank You! I remembered there was a CW song that put the word is usage,
but couldn't remember the title or artist.

--
aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

It's what a home fyxrple person eats on waffles. Either that, or it's syrup
that's been kneaded until it's supple.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

PanHandler wrote:

Thanx, but not today. Just finished a huge stack of Belgian waffles with
real maple syrple and lotsa butter.

What's "syrple"?

Posted to alt.home.repair
DAC DAC is offline

On Nov 8, 10:30*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

I'm making waffles this morning.

Anybody want some?

Waffles? *That makes this a political post.

Sounds good though, I've not had a good waffle in months, aside from the
waffling of the politicians.

OMG...my mouth just watered when I read "real maple syrup"....can't
remember the last time I had some of that. Liv'n on the plains does
have it's drawbacks.

Off to wipe up the drool.....

Breakfast bar above radiator AA UK diy 3 August 16th 07 07:22 PM
Welding - it's not just for breakfast anymore Louis Ohland Metalworking 12 May 1st 06 08:50 AM
Breakfast Booth joey Woodworking 2 January 5th 05 04:01 PM
Legs for breakfast bar Gnube UK diy 6 July 14th 03 09:37 AM