Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Don't Use Bleach

I would not use bleach to get rid of mold, I found when you use mold
happens to come back. There is a few products out there one I did like
was the Safe Shield and Molderizer kit.. u can look on the web and
should be able to find them. I do not know the exact address.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 2, 2:18*pm, wrote:
I would not use bleach to get rid of mold, I found when you use mold
happens to come back. There is a few products out there one I did like
was the Safe Shield and Molderizer kit.. u can look on the web and
should be able to find them. I do not know the exact address.

Spam, you like both Safe Sheild and Molderizer kit, If conditions that
allowed mold to grow in the first place are not fixed, no matter what
you use it will come back. The active ingrediant in bleach Sodium
Hypochlorate is sold by different names for mold removal, at much
higher prices. Bleach is still the easiest and cheapest to use. Dont
waste your money on Safe Shield, Molderizer kits. I bet Sodium
Hypochlorate is in them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 2, 2:18*pm, wrote:
I would not use bleach to get rid of mold, I found when you use mold
happens to come back. There is a few products out there one I did like
was the Safe Shield and Molderizer kit.. u can look on the web and
should be able to find them. I do not know the exact address.

$$ 50.00 $$ a Gallon for Alcohol, only if I can drink it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

:
:Spam, you like both Safe Sheild and Molderizer kit, If conditions that
:allowed mold to grow in the first place are not fixed, no matter what
:you use it will come back. The active ingrediant in bleach Sodium
:Hypochlorate is sold by different names for mold removal, at much
:higher prices. Bleach is still the easiest and cheapest to use. Dont
:waste your money on Safe Shield, Molderizer kits. I bet Sodium
:Hypochlorate is in them.

Yes, bleach is the cheapest. Of course, it leaves nothing to prevent
further growth, but it will kill fungus and spores. When I want to do
this I generally use a 20% solution.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In my garden, I use a solution of baking soda on leaves that are showing
fungus infestations. It seems to control it well. Of course, it also
leaves a residue, so it remains effective as long as it isn't washed
off. I use this on my squash.

Dan

The horrors of bleach!!! Woodie[_2_] Woodworking 8 June 26th 08 05:07 AM
Wood Bleach Ted Woodturning 6 February 18th 08 11:42 PM
How to bleach decking? Eddy[_2_] UK diy 5 February 15th 08 10:28 AM
Oxygen Bleach alexander.keys1 UK diy 51 February 17th 07 08:40 AM
Bleach vs. Tilex Steve Henderson Home Repair 15 December 20th 04 03:58 PM