Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flooding

Hi, I am Suzanna and my main problem is flooding, my husband and I wanted
to renovate our house and mainly the flood we wanted to have wooden floor
but we need first to stop that flooding problem it mainly happen during
heavy rain and we were using stormbag http://www.stormtec.net/ they are
quite useful and will still have some in my basement but we really want to
get reed of that problem.
Help me.

-------------------------------------

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hi, I am Suzanna and my main problem is flooding, my husband and I
wanted to renovate our house and mainly the flood we wanted to have
wooden floor but we need first to stop that flooding problem it mainly
happen during heavy rain and we were using stormbag
http://www.stormtec.net/ they are quite useful and will still have some
in my basement but we really want to get reed of that problem.
Help me.

Suzanna,

I have been checking this NG to see if anyone posted anything to your
question. I cannot help you, because you 1st must stop the water from
flooding your home.

You didn't even give us a hint as to what is causing the flooding. And
you may not know!! Only some expert on site can really determine that.
For example: river bank overflow, high water table, rain gutter down
spouts, slope of land, soil conditions, change of neighbor's landscaping,
or city sewer backup during heavy rains.

I do wish you the best of luck.

baseman flooding... Botticeli Home Repair 8 July 23rd 08 01:05 PM
Flooding. Weatherlawyer UK diy 2 November 10th 07 12:53 PM
Basement flooding avid_hiker Home Repair 4 March 22nd 07 11:40 PM
downspout flooding Bob Home Repair 4 November 13th 06 01:04 PM
Basement flooding C & E Home Repair 12 June 29th 06 07:51 PM