Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default PC antivirus software question

I'm a wondering what everyone is using for AV software. I've been using
Trend micro pc-cillin for a few years, but it seems the 2008 version is not
great. My local pc hardware guy agrees and recommends Kaspersky 2008
Internet Security. Anyone heard of or used this one?

thanks for all your input.

steve

avg antivirus 7.5 crack [email protected] Home Repair 0 April 26th 08 04:46 PM
AVG antivirus new edition [email protected] Home Repair 0 February 5th 08 11:24 AM
OT Antivirus software nospambob Woodworking 146 June 2nd 05 04:27 PM
AGV AntiVirus R. Wink Woodworking 24 January 6th 05 11:03 PM
AVG Antivirus R. Wink Metalworking 7 January 3rd 05 09:31 PM