Posted to alt.home.repair
Smarty Smarty is offline

Default PC antivirus software question

wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:53:18 -0500, "Steve Barker DLT"
wrote:

I'm a wondering what everyone is using for AV software. I've been using
Trend micro pc-cillin for a few years, but it seems the 2008 version is
not
great. My local pc hardware guy agrees and recommends Kaspersky 2008
Internet Security. Anyone heard of or used this one?

thanks for all your input.

steve

What is "not so great" about what you are using?

Get and read the latest issue of Consumer Reports. They did an extensive
comparison and rated many antivirus suites both free and for sale. They
liked BitDefender very much, were surprisingly down on Norton/Symantec (the
suite I use) and also down on Trend PCCillin, the product I previously used
but found way too slow and buggy.

Smarty