Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Caulk or mortar?

Aaron Fude wrote:

Hi,

On the following picture you will see a hole that was made in the
mortar between the stones to let the antenna inside the house.

http://freeboundaries.com/hole.jpg

What is the best way to fix the hole? I may want to leave the antenna
in place in case I ever decide to have a TV in that room.

Thanks!

Aaron

For a little booboo like that, I would use grey caulk.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On Jun 27, 6:50*pm, Norminn wrote:
Aaron Fude wrote:
Hi,

On the following picture you will see a hole that was made in the
mortar between the stones to let the antenna inside the house.

http://freeboundaries.com/hole.jpg

What is the best way to fix the hole? I may want to leave the antenna
in place in case I ever decide to have a TV in that room.

Thanks!

Aaron

For a little booboo like that, I would use grey caulk.

Yep, or a product that Home Depot sells called "Pre-Mixed Concrete
Patch".

Is caulk sandable? Samantha Booth UK diy 11 August 23rd 19 08:04 PM
Caulk Bill UK diy 11 June 15th 06 10:39 PM
Removing caulk from "caulk strip" GotBonus Home Repair 1 April 18th 06 12:27 AM
Gap seems big for caulk - help! [email protected] Home Repair 4 November 17th 05 10:52 PM
Window sills: Prime, Paint Caulk or Prime Caulk Paint? Alan Smithee Home Repair 4 April 18th 05 04:03 PM