Posted to alt.consumers.pest-control,alt.home.repair

Default Silverfish infestation?

How many silverfish must you see in order for it to be called an
"infestation"? Years ago I saw them frequently in the summer, but
never in the winter. In recent years, I've seen them in the winter
too (although not as frequently in the summer) - must be global
warming. In the summer, I see maybe an average of 2-3 per day around
the house. Not that I'm actively searching for them, so there's
probably a bunch that I don't see crawling around. Is it normal to
see them everyday?

A few times in the last few weeks, I have even been woken up suddenly
by a ticklish feeling on my arm, to find a silverfish crawling on me!

Ant infestation Stormin Mormon Home Repair 1 April 23rd 07 02:52 PM
Silverfish Mike Hartigan Home Repair 11 April 16th 07 04:12 PM
Silverfish in bathroom - any advice David Smithz UK diy 4 June 22nd 06 02:54 AM
Silverfish infestation! MGT UK diy 44 April 22nd 05 03:59 PM
Silverfish Parker Jefferson Sneeihl Electronics Repair 6 March 22nd 04 11:24 PM