Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stick Template

Can someone please explain to me what "stick templating" is as it pertains to countertops?
Are we basically gluing up small strips of thin wood to represent the shape of the countertop?
Thanks, John
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 5, 9:36*pm, Johnny_A_58 wrote:
Can someone please explain to me what "stick templating" is as it pertains to countertops?
Are we basically gluing up small strips of thin wood to represent the shape of the countertop?
Thanks, John

Look up "story pole" essentially all it is is a strip of wood
recording all the significant dimensions and it helps eliminate
measuring errors and words.

Dovetail template Max Woodworking 1 February 19th 08 07:41 PM
Cheap peel-n-stick floor tile doesn't stick Mike Home Repair 13 June 5th 07 05:31 AM
Using a Router and MDF template [email protected] UK diy 7 November 7th 06 07:09 PM
Help with router template Tom Woodworking 6 December 12th 04 11:51 PM
Template Bandsawing Jay Pique Woodworking 8 August 22nd 04 10:21 PM