Posted to misc.rural,alt.home.repair

Default Plumbing Code for Dummies

DeWalt has published a new plumbing field reference based on the 2006
International Plumbing Code. It is only 25 bucks. If it saves you one
trip to the hardware store, it has paid for itself.

http://www.iccsafe.org/e/prodsearch....ml?words=9211S

--
For email, replace firstnamelastinitial
with my first name and last initial.