Posted to misc.education,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

Default Federal Judge: Enough With the Stupid Black Names

On Mar 29, 8:40*am, "Insipid Halogen Name"
wrote:
(DETROIT) In a decision that's expected to send shockwaves through the
African-American community--and yet, give much relief to teachers
everywhere--a federal judge ruled today that black women no longer have
independent naming rights for their children. Too many black children--
and many adults--bear names that border on not even being words, he
said.

"I am simply tired of these ridiculous names black women are giving
their children," said U.S. Federal Judge Ryan Cabrera before rendering
his decision. "Someone had to put a stop to it."

The rule applies to all black women, but Cabrera singled out
impoverished mothers.

"They are the worst perpetrators," he said. "They put in apostrophes
where none are needed. They think a 'Q' is a must. There was a time
when Shaniqua and Tawanda were names you dreaded. Now, if you're a
black girl, you hope you get a name as sensible as one of those."

Few stepped forward to defend black women--and black women themselves
seemed relieved.

"It's so hard to keep coming up with something unique," said Uneeqqi
Jenkins, 22, an African-American mother of seven who survives on
public assistance. Her children are named Daryl, Q'Antity, Uhlleejsha,
Cray-Ig, Fellisittee, Tay'Sh'awn and Day'Shawndra.

Beginning in one week, at least three white people must agree with the
name before a black mother can name her child.

"Hopefully we can see a lot more black children with sensible names
like Jake and Connor," Cabrera said.

His ruling stemmed from a lawsuit brought by a 13-year-old girl whose
mother created her name using Incan hieroglyphics.

"She said it would make me stand out," said the girl, whose name can't
be reproduced by The Peoples News' technology. "But it's really just
stupid."

The National Association of Elementary School Teachers celebrated
Cabrera's decision.

"Oh my God, the first day of school you'd be standing there sweating,
looking at the list of names wondering 'How do I pronounce
Q'J'Q'Sha.'?" said Joyce Harmon, NAEST spokeswoman. "Is this even
English?"

The practice of giving black children outlandish names began in the
1960s, when blacks were getting in touch with their African roots,
said historian Corlione Vest. But even he admits it got out of hand.

"I have a niece who's six. I'm embarrassed to say I can't even
pronounce her name," said Vest, a professor at Princeton University.
"Whenever I want to talk to her, I just wait until she looks at me and
then I wave her over."

Cabrera's ruling exempted black men because "so few of them are
actually involved in their children's lives."

Better to offer the subhumans a bonus to abort!!

Alex

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

Posted to misc.education,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

wrote:
(DETROIT) In a decision that's expected to send shockwaves through the

Which apperture and shutter speed did they use? Also it would help to
list the camera and lens that was used. Did they use a scene mode or
manual exposure?

Whithout some more information it is impossible to make any suggestion.

jue

You have to understand, this is white trash here. To white trash, the
relevance to digital photography and home repair is obvious.

And they think black people are stupid!!!

Posted to misc.education,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

wrote:
(DETROIT) In a decision that's expected to send shockwaves through the
African-American community--and yet, give much relief to teachers
everywhere--a federal judge ruled today that black women no longer have
independent naming rights for their children. Too many black children--
and many adults--bear names that border on not even being words, he
said.

"I am simply tired of these ridiculous names black women are giving
their children," said U.S. Federal Judge Ryan Cabrera before rendering
his decision. "Someone had to put a stop to it."

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/err...baby_names.htm
Comments: False. This text first appeared under the byline of Bill
Matthews on a blog entitled "The Peoples News." The original posting
included this disclaimer: "This article is satire, brought to you by
the creative minds at The Peoples News. It’s not real, but we hope it
made you think."

There is no federal judge by the name of Ryan Cabrera (though there is
a musician by that name), nor has any U.S. judge issued a ruling
forbidding black women from naming their own children.

Here is the actual article, with the disclaimer. It is surprising how
high a percentage of those commenting did not see the disclaimer and
thought the story was true, and continued to do so even when people
started pointing it out (thus showing that they weren't reading anyone
else's comments either)
http://thepeoplesnews.wordpress.com/...-stupid-names/

Better to offer the subhumans a bonus to abort!!

How much of a bonus do you racists want?

lojbab
Posted to misc.education,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
Ted Ted is offline

wrote:

[...]

http://www.newnation.org/* New Nation News- Hide quoted text -

I read that one Ms. LeHonda Watson apparently slipped and fell on
a butcher knife. There were 17 stab wounds.

ted

Posted to misc.education,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

the great historical problem and suppression from american "white"
population.
I don´t like and I don´t admire holywood´s horrors movies filled by
blood and violence and an american supermen. I wish you the same
catastrophe reality as in american movies.
van from dan

wrote:
[...]

Posted to misc.education,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

In article ,
aemeijers wrote:

Ockham's Razor wrote:
In article ,
Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:

PaPaPeng wrote:
On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 09:43:05 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Huh??? Let's say there is 18 months between the birth of each child
to this breeding machine. 18 x 7 kids = 119 months. Equals 9.9 years
or 10 years. Now someone with a better grasp of reproductive capacity
may quibble on the details. But this woman's brood points to a first
pregnancy the moment she hit puberty. Since she is so blasé about the
situation she must have had sexual relations before that. That opens
a can of worms god knows where it'll lead to.
I know a gal that had 2 kids in the same calendar year. She was
embarrassed when a nurse asked her, "Didn't you have a baby earlier this
year?".

I also have a relative that was a grandmother at age 30

Lotsa of funny things happen out in the woods and hollows.

Inner cities and trailer parks, too,

Same people, just different location.

judging from how often small town
papers run '5 generation' photos. There are guys at work younger than
me, that have grandchildren in grade school.

You do the math.

Rich people go to college and have teenage years that extend until their
late 20s. Po' folk are still out on their own at 18, starting families
and what careers they can.

You had best follow the sociological continuum that leads to families at
age 18 or less. Being poor does not equate to 15 year old pregnancies
and 30 year old grandmothers. It is only the social situation that
leads here. If no one cares, then such will continue to happen.

--
With or without religion, you would have good people doing
good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good

Steven Weinberg

Posted to misc.education,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

In rec.photo.digital aemeijers wrote:
Ockham's Razor wrote:
In article ,
Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:

I know a gal that had 2 kids in the same calendar year. She was
embarrassed when a nurse asked her, "Didn't you have a baby earlier this
year?".

I also have a relative that was a grandmother at age 30

Lotsa of funny things happen out in the woods and hollows.

Inner cities and trailer parks, too, judging from how often small town
papers run '5 generation' photos. There are guys at work younger than
me, that have grandchildren in grade school. I'm 51. You do the math.

It's possible by a suitable choice of marriages to end up as your own
grandfather.

--
Chris Malcolm DoD #205
[

Posted to misc.education,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

wrote:

[...]

Alex,

Only a subhuman would be able to recognize one...it's unfortunate that
you exist to spew such bitterness.
Posted to misc.education,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

Yoshi added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Better to offer the subhumans a bonus to abort!!

Alex

I'm sure this gets a big laugh at your KKK meetings, but this
racist crap doesn't belong on this newsgroup.

AGREED! There's been entirely too much "racist crap" from both sides
in this NG, how about talking about cameras for a change and not this
or spam?

--
HP, aka Jerry

"That's all I have to say about that" - Forrest Gump

Posted to misc.education,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

Uzytkownik napisal w wiadomosci

wrote:

[...]

http://www.newnation.org/ www.gorgolewski.com New Nation News- Hide quoted
text -

Alex,

Only a subhuman would be able to recognize one...it's unfortunate that
you exist to spew such bitterness.

Posted to misc.education,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

"dgtaste" wrote in message

Alex,

Only a subhuman would be able to recognize one...it's unfortunate that
you exist to spew such bitterness.

It was also very thoughtful of you to re-post the entire message you find
repulsive so it can be propagated even longer.