Posted to misc.education,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
HEMI-Powered HEMI-Powered is offline

Default Federal Judge: Enough With the Stupid Black Names

Yoshi added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Better to offer the subhumans a bonus to abort!!

Alex

I'm sure this gets a big laugh at your KKK meetings, but this
racist crap doesn't belong on this newsgroup.

AGREED! There's been entirely too much "racist crap" from both sides
in this NG, how about talking about cameras for a change and not this
or spam?

--
HP, aka Jerry

"That's all I have to say about that" - Forrest Gump