Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Code violations, including storage of gasoline outside?

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:31:53 -0400, mm
wrote:

scissor

I can't reach him on the phone so far. What is he likely complaining
about and how can I cover these things or protect the cement and still
make him happy?

I'm hearing/reading two things in the thread here. Code VS HOA CC&Rs.

Please clarify if the city/county informed you or is this a HOA tenant
thing.