Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Self Storage Investing

I made the meeting and it was recorded. If you have ever thought
about self storage or wanted to have a great intro this is it and it
was recorded:

Normally all members of MAREI have access to our archives and can
listen to the recordings of the meeting on their own schedule. But if
you missed our General Meeting in Kansas City and would like to listen
to a recorded audio visit the link below for a limited time:
http://www.mareinet.com/clubportal/C...enuoptID=16651

and listen to the recording of the meeting with Corey Donaldson on
Self Storage Units.

If you would like to order Corey's training materials, please click
he http://www.mareinet.com/clubportal/c...0&category=236

Would you like access to all of our past and future meetings, click
here to learn more about MAREI membership!

Thanks

Kim Tucker

www.MAREInet.com

816-523-4400