Posted to rec.woodworking

Default An Investing Opprotunity!

Do you Need additional e-gold? Looking for stable, real, fully secured
investing?
Or you are looking for the one more source of income?
this investing company can help to achieve your financial
independence
I've began invest e-gold in them in couple of weeks ago and get my
real gains day by day.
each day I log-in to my account and withdraw my profits automatically
to my debit card
I began from $2600. Now i have over $4000 on my balance and it's still
growing.
They are offering investing opportunetes since 2001. All payments are
instant.
This could be Absolutely CHANGE YOUR LIFE forever just in some
months!
http://www.proinvestment.biz/index.php?ref=3559
hyip
investment
become rich

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 14:27:34 GMT, lid (Lillie_Steins) wrote:

Do you Need additional e-gold? Looking for stable, real, fully secured
investing?
Or you are looking for the one more source of income?
this investing company can help to achieve your financial
independence
I've began invest e-gold in them in couple of weeks ago and get my
real gains day by day.
each day I log-in to my account and withdraw my profits automatically
to my debit card
I began from $2600. Now i have over $4000 on my balance and it's still
growing.
They are offering investing opportunetes since 2001. All payments are
instant.
This could be Absolutely CHANGE YOUR LIFE forever just in some
months!
http://www.idbearealidiottosendinfor...x.php?ref=3559

Is it just me, or have the spammers become even dumber than they have
been in the past? Sure, these are non-English speaking entities trying to
spam in their non-native tongue without engaging a professional translator
(really dumb in itself, I know if I were to try using Google to translate
an ad to German, it would come across really broken to a native), but the
ads themselves would require an absolute idiot to reply. Wonder if they
get anybody other than a few pre-teen kids as respondents.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Had you followed that story of the minister's wife (Mary Winkler) who
murdered her husband because they had lost all their money? They lost
it in one of those Nigerian email money scams.

Now ... only a total idiot would send some faceless email huckster in
Nigeria their life savings! But fortunately for scam artists, the world
never seems to run out of total idiots.

So a fool and his money are soon separated. Or with the internet, even
faster.

To answer your question, yeah ... the spammers have gotten dumber. But
the idiots out there willing to send money to them are even dumber!

It's a sad world.

Jack