Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Secure Investing!

Do you Need additional money? searching for stable, real, fully
secured invest?
Or you are looking for the one more source of income?
this investing corporation helps to achieve people their financial
freedom
I've began invest money in them in few month ago and get my stable
income day by day.
each day I log-in to my account and withdraw my profits automatically
to my bank wire
I began from $2800. Now i have over $3000 on my balance and it's still
growing.
They are offering investing opportunetes since 1999. All payments are
instant.
That could be TRULLY CHANGE YOUR LIFE at last forever just in coople
of weeks!
http://www.proinvestment.biz/index.php?ref=3559
best hyip
invest in
stocks
e-gold

Posted to rec.woodworking

I began from $2800. Now i have over $3000 on my balance and it's still
growing.

What is this. Do spammers have a worst of the week award?

RonB