Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Floor cover over sealed concrete

Had a garage addition competed last fall and the contractor sealed the
concrete before I could stop him. I want to install vinyl tiles on the floor
but I'm concerned about the glue sticking to the sealed concrete. Anyone
have experience with this issue?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Find out what sealer was used. I suspect it was curing compound,
but it still makes a difference. As an example, Conspec 1 would
give you trouble while Conspec 21 would work just fine.

There are ways to overcome the wrong stuff, but they do usually
include acid etching, etc.

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .