Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default Floor cover over sealed concrete

Find out what sealer was used. I suspect it was curing compound,
but it still makes a difference. As an example, Conspec 1 would
give you trouble while Conspec 21 would work just fine.

There are ways to overcome the wrong stuff, but they do usually
include acid etching, etc.

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"Jeff Dieterle" wrote in message
Had a garage addition competed last fall and the contractor
sealed the concrete before I could stop him. I want to install
vinyl tiles on the floor but I'm concerned about the glue
sticking to the sealed concrete. Anyone have experience with
this issue?