Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Herbicides, Get rid of all of your weeds

I have the solution to everyones weed management problems no matter
what they are. Check out this online herbicide store, we carry
products for any type of weed problem and the equipment to kill them
with.

www.herbicidesdirect.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 6, 7:54 pm, herbicidesdirect
wrote:
I have the solution to everyones weed management problems no matter
what they are. Check out this online herbicide store, we carry
products for any type of weed problem and the equipment to kill them
with.

www.herbicidesdirect.com

This stuff is poison. Use organic controls instead.
Better yet, call the local stuff that likes to grow where you are
"plants".
Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

On Mar 6, 9:54*pm, herbicidesdirect
wrote:
I have the solution to everyones weed management problems no matter
what they are.

No, dude! just send me all the weed you want to get rid of.
Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

On Mar 6, 10:32*pm, wrote:

This stuff is poison. *Use organic controls instead.
Better yet, call the local stuff that likes to grow where you are
"plants".

The previous owners of my house thought chickweed was decorative...

I think I'm just going to spread a tarp over most of it and leave it
there all summer. Scorched earth seems to be the only other way to
get rid of the s**t...

nate
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 7, 2:48 pm, N8N wrote:
On Mar 6, 10:32 pm, wrote:

This stuff is poison. Use organic controls instead.
Better yet, call the local stuff that likes to grow where you are
"plants".

The previous owners of my house thought chickweed was decorative...

I think I'm just going to spread a tarp over most of it and leave it
there all summer. Scorched earth seems to be the only other way to
get rid of the s**t...

nate

That'd be better than the chemicals, and perhaps as effective. ;)
You'd better not be in an HOA though. They prefer chemicals and
visual perfection.

Weeds on tarmac Ian_m UK diy 3 April 16th 07 07:18 AM
Weeds on tarmac EricP UK diy 4 April 13th 07 06:06 PM
weeds and pavers? TP Home Repair 19 August 22nd 06 12:11 PM
Kill The Weeds, Not The Grass John Home Repair 8 January 27th 05 02:45 AM
Weeds on driveway Slugsie UK diy 10 July 13th 03 09:11 PM