DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Herbicides, Get rid of all of your weeds (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/236531-herbicides-get-rid-all-your-weeds.html)

herbicidesdirect March 7th 08 02:54 AM

Herbicides, Get rid of all of your weeds

I have the solution to everyones weed management problems no matter
what they are. Check out this online herbicide store, we carry
products for any type of weed problem and the equipment to kill them
with.

www.herbicidesdirect.com

[email protected] March 7th 08 03:32 AM

Herbicides, Get rid of all of your weeds

On Mar 6, 7:54 pm, herbicidesdirect
wrote:
I have the solution to everyones weed management problems no matter
what they are. Check out this online herbicide store, we carry
products for any type of weed problem and the equipment to kill them
with.

www.herbicidesdirect.com

This stuff is poison. Use organic controls instead.
Better yet, call the local stuff that likes to grow where you are
"plants".

z March 7th 08 08:14 PM

Herbicides, Get rid of all of your weeds

On Mar 6, 9:54*pm, herbicidesdirect
wrote:
I have the solution to everyones weed management problems no matter
what they are.

No, dude! just send me all the weed you want to get rid of.

N8N March 7th 08 09:48 PM

On Mar 6, 10:32*pm, wrote:

This stuff is poison. *Use organic controls instead.
Better yet, call the local stuff that likes to grow where you are
"plants".

The previous owners of my house thought chickweed was decorative...

I think I'm just going to spread a tarp over most of it and leave it
there all summer. Scorched earth seems to be the only other way to
get rid of the s**t...

nate

[email protected] March 8th 08 03:48 AM

On Mar 7, 2:48 pm, N8N wrote:
On Mar 6, 10:32 pm, wrote:

This stuff is poison. Use organic controls instead.
Better yet, call the local stuff that likes to grow where you are
"plants".

The previous owners of my house thought chickweed was decorative...

I think I'm just going to spread a tarp over most of it and leave it
there all summer. Scorched earth seems to be the only other way to
get rid of the s**t...

nate

That'd be better than the chemicals, and perhaps as effective. ;)
You'd better not be in an HOA though. They prefer chemicals and
visual perfection.