Posted to alt.home.repair

Default winter blues

Like to share with you guys. A lot of snow fell in Chicago this year so I
guess this was bound to happen.
Went out to clear the drive Tuesday and was able to digest the daily
Tribune into the innards of my snow blower.
More fun when the neighbors came out to see me clear the unit with a
propane torch.
The torch worked well but the guy next door still thinks I need a keeper.
Frank

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Frank" wrote in message
. ..
Like to share with you guys. A lot of snow fell in Chicago this year so I
guess this was bound to happen.
Went out to clear the drive Tuesday and was able to digest the daily
Tribune into the innards of my snow blower.
More fun when the neighbors came out to see me clear the unit with a
propane torch.
The torch worked well but the guy next door still thinks I need a
keeper.
Frank

Can relate Frank.... bought a new snowblower and brought it
home...started clearing a sidewalk in the back yard... went about 10 feet
and picked up my Golden retreivers tennis ball...threw it over the neighbors
house....went another five feet or so and jammed it with a rawhide bone!
.... jimi

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:38:37 -0600, Frank wrote:

Like to share with you guys. A lot of snow fell in Chicago this year so
I guess this was bound to happen.
Went out to clear the drive Tuesday and was able to digest the daily
Tribune into the innards of my snow blower.
More fun when the neighbors came out to see me clear the unit with a
propane torch.
The torch worked well but the guy next door still thinks I need a
keeper.
Frank

Snow thrower works fine here. We've run out of places to put the snow.
Mailbox is covered. Doghouse is covered. Spouse is missing. Will have
to wait til for the snow to melt to figure which pile she's beneath.

Dishwasher blues dog-man UK diy 6 November 26th 06 04:54 PM
dishwasher blues [email protected] Home Repair 6 July 14th 05 12:30 AM
and th blues win ( bugger ) paul e p Home Repair 0 June 15th 05 01:28 PM
TABLE SAW BLUES Mike Fletcher Woodworking 16 February 6th 05 07:30 AM
New carpet blues Homer2911 UK diy 2 February 2nd 05 10:31 PM