Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Maytag Performa Refrigerator Buzzing

Have a 3 year old performa Maytag and you can hear a buzzing every so
often. Th buzz goes away after a few minutes, but I feel something is
wrong. Anyone have any ideas what it can be?

Brian
pinballking at msn dot com
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:26:54 -0800 (PST), Pocono
wrote:

Have a 3 year old performa Maytag and you can hear a buzzing every so
often. Th buzz goes away after a few minutes, but I feel something is
wrong. Anyone have any ideas what it can be?

Brian
pinballking at msn dot com

If the buzzing continues, and then you smell smoke. Unplug the power
cord.

Oren
Posted to alt.home.repair

--

No smoke or smell, and it seems to working OK otherwise. If anyone
else has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks

Brian