DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Maytag Performa Refrigerator Buzzing (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/232272-maytag-performa-refrigerator-buzzing.html)

Pocono February 1st 08 09:26 PM

Maytag Performa Refrigerator Buzzing

Have a 3 year old performa Maytag and you can hear a buzzing every so
often. Th buzz goes away after a few minutes, but I feel something is
wrong. Anyone have any ideas what it can be?

Brian
pinballking at msn dot com

Oren[_2_] February 1st 08 09:51 PM

Maytag Performa Refrigerator Buzzing

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:26:54 -0800 (PST), Pocono
wrote:

Have a 3 year old performa Maytag and you can hear a buzzing every so
often. Th buzz goes away after a few minutes, but I feel something is
wrong. Anyone have any ideas what it can be?

Brian
pinballking at msn dot com

If the buzzing continues, and then you smell smoke. Unplug the power
cord.

Oren

Pocono February 1st 08 09:55 PM

wrote:

Have a 3 year old performa Maytag and you can hear a buzzing every so
often. Th buzz goes away after a few minutes, but I feel something is
wrong. Anyone have any ideas what it can be?

Brian
pinballking at msn dot com

If the buzzing continues, and then you smell smoke. Unplug the power
cord.

Oren
--

No smoke or smell, and it seems to working OK otherwise. If anyone
else has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks

Brian