Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Aluminum cutoff blade

I've been using a 12", 32 tooth carbide blade in a DeWalt 12" miter saw
to cut thin aluminum sections (track lighting.) I'm now the point where
I need a replacement blade. Any suggestions?

Abrasive cutoff disk or another carbide tooth blade?

Boden
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 31, 5:08*pm, Boden wrote:
I've been using a 12", 32 tooth carbide blade in a DeWalt 12" miter saw
to cut thin aluminum sections (track lighting.) *I'm now the point where
I need a replacement blade. *Any suggestions?

Abrasive cutoff disk or another carbide tooth blade?

Boden

Another carbide blade- 80-100tooth tcg grind neg 5 degree hook
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stay with the carbide woodworking blade.

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .