Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Genie Garage door opener Screw Drive Connector

I have a Genie Garage door opener that the coupler for the screw drive
fell out. I was going to buy a replacement but don't know how to
replace it. The opener was installed before I bought the house so I
don't have the manual.

Does anyone know how these are replaced and how difficult they are to
replace?

Thanks,

Tim

This is the part: