Posted to alt.home.repair

Default used Delta Kitchen Facuet Installation Help

A used faucet in a three hole sink installation. With the filler tube
in one hole, the lever/on/off valve in the second and a sprayer in the
third. The lever/on/off valve installation has the standard hot and
cold water inlets and has two ( a long and a short) threaded nipples
for outlets. I guessed that one is connected to the fuller tube and
the second is connected to the sprayer? That's the way I have them
connected and the sprayer just dribbles water. I have checked the
sprayer handle and it does function okay. The filler tube works just
fine. My questions a Does it matter which threaded nipple on the
valve that the sprayer is connected to? If It doesn't how do I get
at the sprayer valve out of the valve body? I can't figure out how to
get the valve body out of the brushed nickel outer shell. thanks
Posted to alt.home.repair

Thomas,

Delta has quite a good web-site that will help you. you should be able to
figure out what model youi have by comparison. Once you know the model
number you can download the owner's manual which will discuss installation
and disassembly.

Dave M.

kitchen hood installation V Home Repair 4 November 2nd 05 03:42 AM
Delta Contractor TS, Fence Installation Instructions Randy Woodworking 2 April 10th 05 05:24 AM
Moen Facuet-Water Pressure AR Home Repair 7 March 11th 05 03:35 AM
Kitchen sink installation a UK diy 7 September 12th 04 07:38 PM
Price Phister Kitchen Sink Facuet Repair Greg Home Repair 2 September 10th 04 05:43 PM