Greg

Default Price Phister Kitchen Sink Facuet Repair

If it is like mine there is a bell that holds it in on top that you unscrew
first. Look closely, it doesn't look like it comes off.
You need some soft jaw pliers.
ROBMURR

Just went thru Price Fister hell myself
with a cartridge. They sent me a bunch
of parts that did not fit but never the
O rings I really needed.
Many calls to customer support and I
dont think anyone there had ever taken
a faucet apart before...
Ended up tossing it and getting a Delta.
Joe Bobst

I need a nickel's worth of free advice for a plumbing expert.

Here's $.02 worth, since I'm no expert..
FWIW. my experience with PF kitchen faucets has been to simply replace them
after 18-24 months when they go belly up. Now using Kohler because they're like
the energizer bunny, they just keep going...
Moen seems to be one of more repairable brands in our area. Good stock of
cartridges and stuff at tye box stores. HTH

Joe