Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] thomas.jacobs@dva.state.wi.us is offline

Default used Delta Kitchen Facuet Installation Help

A used faucet in a three hole sink installation. With the filler tube
in one hole, the lever/on/off valve in the second and a sprayer in the
third. The lever/on/off valve installation has the standard hot and
cold water inlets and has two ( a long and a short) threaded nipples
for outlets. I guessed that one is connected to the fuller tube and
the second is connected to the sprayer? That's the way I have them
connected and the sprayer just dribbles water. I have checked the
sprayer handle and it does function okay. The filler tube works just
fine. My questions a Does it matter which threaded nipple on the
valve that the sprayer is connected to? If It doesn't how do I get
at the sprayer valve out of the valve body? I can't figure out how to
get the valve body out of the brushed nickel outer shell. thanks