Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default No water from toilet feed line...

Sometimes when I flush the toilet it will drain but then no noise.
When I pop the cover to the tank there is no water coming from the
little hose into the cylinder that I guess goes into the tank.
Sometimes it will eventually start flowing and sometimes it will flow
a little bit at a time making the toilet take awhile to fill. One
night every toilet in the house (4 of them) was like this. Turning the
main water off then back on helped a little. While this was going on
the water coming out of faucets appeared fine. All the internals to
all toilet were replaced a few years ago so they shouldn't be bad
already. Another thing to throw out there is my whole house was
replumbed with copper a couple years ago to get rid of poly.