Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default No water from toilet feed line...

wrote:
Sometimes when I flush the toilet it will drain but then no noise.
When I pop the cover to the tank there is no water coming from the
little hose into the cylinder that I guess goes into the tank.
Sometimes it will eventually start flowing and sometimes it will flow
a little bit at a time making the toilet take awhile to fill. One
night every toilet in the house (4 of them) was like this. Turning the
main water off then back on helped a little. While this was going on
the water coming out of faucets appeared fine. All the internals to
all toilet were replaced a few years ago so they shouldn't be bad
already. Another thing to throw out there is my whole house was
replumbed with copper a couple years ago to get rid of poly.

Undersized replacement piping and low water pressure may be the
culprits. Main shut off valve may not be totally open. Check posts in
this NG for tips on water pressure checks. Good luck.

Joe