Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Green Contractor/ Consultant

I thought I would reach out to all of you and let you know that I own
a consulting/building firm that is paving the way for sustainable
building/ renovating practices across the country. We had the honor of
speaking at the USGBC, LEED and THIS OLD HOUSE workshop at the
Greenbuild conference in Chicago. We recently completed one of the
first retrofits in the country and achieved LEED GOLD. Please let us
know if we can be apart of your next project!

You may also visit our website at www.ecobuildtn.com to learn more.

Thanks, James Maciuk

www.ecobuildtn.com
James Maciuk