Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default REQ Full Time Consultant-PLM/CATIA/VPM/ENOVIA/CAA: Long Beach CA

Hi,

email resume at : vkaschaudhary at yahoo.com

My client is looking for Architect/ Lead Consultant /Developer /-
PLM / CATIA/ VPM / ENOVIA / CAA for full time/permanent basis. Let
me know your salary expectation and availability ASAP

Position 1:
Lead Consultant-PLM/CATIA/VPM/ENOVIA /CAA
Location: Long Beach CA
Duration:full time
Salary: OPEN
Skills:
Minimum of 8 years of industry related experience with a Bachelors
Degree or
relevant additional equivalent experience
Demonstrated hands-on architecture/ development experience with at
least 5 successful large-scale PLM implementations at Aerospace &
Defense in the areas of VPM, ENOVIA, CAA and CATIA Understand and
analyze customer requirements, determine the enhancements,
customizations required to OOTB product Develop migration,transition
processes and methodologies, best practices for PLM implementation and
transformation initiatives Hands on software development and
experience with VPM, ENOVIA LCA, CAA and CATIA product lines from
Dassault Ensure high quality, adhering to standards and best
practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and
deliverables Familiarity with System installation/implementation/
configuration and integrations
Scope of Work: Geometric data migration from Catia V4-Catia to Catia-
V5

Position2:
CAA Developer
Location: Long Beach, CA
SalaryOE
Required Skills/Experience:
Minimum of 3 years of industry related experience with a Bachelors
Degree
or relevant additional equivalent experience Demonstrated hands-on
development experience with at least 2 successful PLM implementations
in the
areas of VPM, ENOVIA, CAA and CATIA Discuss and refine the design and
methodologies under guidance of Project manager and Solution
architect.
Implement design including all code writing, testing and
configuration
Scope of Work: Geometric data migration from Catia V4-Catia to Catia-
V5
Position3:
PLM Solution Architect
Location: Long Beach CA (Southern CA)
Type: Full Time Permanent
Salary: Negotiable
* 2 roles Open for Solutions Architects
* Minimum of 18 years of industry related experience with a Masters
Degree or relevant additional equivalent experience
* Minimum of 15 years experience with large-scale PLM Consulting and
implementation responsibilities
* Demonstrated hands-on consulting/ program management experience with
at least 5 full successful large-scale PLM implementations at
Aerospace transformation engagements involving Data and Application
and Process migration initiatives Software development and experience
with VPM, ENOVIA, LCA, CAA and CATIA product lines and other related
products from Dassault
* Provide Technical leadership and direction on assigned projects
which contributes to project success Responsible for PLM Architecture,
including standards, policies and roadmaps
* Should have a command over the newer technologies in the PLM arena
and be able to demonstrate and suggest implementation road maps at the
client site
Scope of Work: Geometric data migration from Catia V4-Catia to Catia-
V5

Note: if you have already received similar mail or not interested
please ignore it...
Kindly send me your updated resume immediately with mentioning below
asked details:
Full Name:
Current Location/State:
Contact#:
Availability:
Expected Salary:
VISA status:

Regards
Vikas
email :

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *****************************************
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address
and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any
inconvenience.
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *****************************************

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I have some experience with Catia, also some with Angela, Lena, Sveta and Diana.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:03:29 -0500, Ignoramus24409 wrote:
I have some experience with Catia, also some with Angela, Lena, Sveta and Diana.

Iggy, does your wife know about this? Don't get me wrong, not my place
to say anything, but, public posts and all that?

Dave "running through a list myself, mentally, and smiling" Hinz

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 16 Aug 2007 02:35:42 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:03:29 -0500, Ignoramus24409 wrote:
I have some experience with Catia, also some with Angela, Lena, Sveta and Diana.

Iggy, does your wife know about this? Don't get me wrong, not my place
to say anything, but, public posts and all that?

Dave "running through a list myself, mentally, and smiling" Hinz

Oooh, dat Lena. Lotsa gise have some good experience with Lena, yoo
betcha!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I have some experience with Catia, also some with Angela, Lena, Sveta and Diana.

Yoo din't mention PERL, hey.

Everybody knows that 7 Dec is Pearl Harbor Day. 6 Dec is PERL Maki
day in Two Harbors (MN) because dat's da tay that PERL Maki got
bombed in Two Harbors, whadda tay dat wass hoh poy!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Everybody knows that 7 Dec is Pearl Harbor Day. 6 Dec is PERL Maki
day in Two Harbors (MN) because dat's da tay that PERL Maki got
bombed in Two Harbors, whadda tay dat wass hoh poy!

LMAO, but I bet most the folks don't even recognize your scandi-hovian
accent.

Karl