Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default REQ Full Time Consultant-PLM/CATIA/VPM/ENOVIA/CAA: Long Beach CA

On 16 Aug 2007 02:35:42 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:03:29 -0500, Ignoramus24409 wrote:
I have some experience with Catia, also some with Angela, Lena, Sveta and Diana.

Iggy, does your wife know about this? Don't get me wrong, not my place
to say anything, but, public posts and all that?

Dave "running through a list myself, mentally, and smiling" Hinz

Oooh, dat Lena. Lotsa gise have some good experience with Lena, yoo
betcha!