Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Heh, JoeSpareBedroom

Are you related to General Rancour in that Max Powers movie?

I've never seen anyone generate a single thread with so man people
disagreeing with you as I have here in this newgroup.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Are you related to General Rancour in that Max Powers movie?

I've never seen anyone generate a single thread with so man people
disagreeing with you as I have here in this newgroup.

I must be doing something right, then.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 25, 10:21 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
wrote in message

Are you related to General Rancour in that Max Powers movie?

I've never seen anyone generate a single thread with so man people
disagreeing with you as I have here in this newgroup.

I must be doing something right, then.

Voting for hillary, Joe****Forbrains?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message

Are you related to General Rancour in that Max Powers movie?

I've never seen anyone generate a single thread with so man people
disagreeing with you as I have here in this newgroup.

I must be doing something right, then.

Voting for hillary, Joe****Forbrains?

Only you would vote for someone like her. You must think I'm a liberal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom, 12/25/2007,11:30:32 PM, wrote:

"Bawana" wrote in message

... On Dec 25, 10:21 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote: wrote in message

.com...

Are you related to General Rancour in that Max Powers movie?

I've never seen anyone generate a single thread with so man people
disagreeing with you as I have here in this newgroup.

I must be doing something right, then.

Voting for hillary, Joe****Forbrains?

Only you would vote for someone like her. You must think I'm a
liberal.

No, you're a leftist radical or just a fascist at best.

--
"Unfortunately I can not totally agree with comrade Stalin." ~ Famous
Last Words
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bawana" wrote in message

... On Dec 25, 10:21 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote: wrote in message

.com...

Are you related to General Rancour in that Max Powers movie?

I've never seen anyone generate a single thread with so man people
disagreeing with you as I have here in this newgroup.

I must be doing something right, then.

Voting for hillary, Joe****Forbrains?

Only you would vote for someone like her. You must think I'm a
liberal.

No, you're a leftist radical or just a fascist at best.

You believe that because I disagree with your mouth-breathing way of
digesting what you see around you. But in fact, you have no clear indication
of my political leanings. If you disagree, your next message must include 10
pieces of evidence to prove that I'm wrong.

I expect silence. You don't have the attention span to complete this
mission.

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Voting for hillary, Joe****Forbrains?

Only you would vote for someone like her. You must think I'm a
liberal.

Denial is common. Virtually all liberals deny they are. Media liberals claim
they are "mainstream," actual liberals call themselves "progressives." Those
afflicted claim the rest of the world is in error.

Once the liberal recognizes their illness, they can sign up for any number
of 12-step programs, not all of which require a soft, safe place. You can
work some of the programs while maintaing your job, etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Voting for hillary, Joe****Forbrains?

Only you would vote for someone like her. You must think I'm a
liberal.

Denial is common. Virtually all liberals deny they are. Media liberals
claim they are "mainstream," actual liberals call themselves
"progressives." Those afflicted claim the rest of the world is in error.

Once the liberal recognizes their illness, they can sign up for any number
of 12-step programs, not all of which require a soft, safe place. You can
work some of the programs while maintaing your job, etc.

Tell me why you think I'm a liberal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom, 12/26/2007,12:36:13 AM, wrote:

"badgolferman" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom, 12/25/2007,11:30:32 PM, wrote:

"Bawana" wrote in message

.com ... On Dec 25, 10:21 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom"

wrote: wrote in message

.com...
Are you related to General Rancour in that Max Powers movie?

I've never seen anyone generate a single thread with so man

people disagreeing with you as I have here in this newgroup.

I must be doing something right, then.

Voting for hillary, Joe****Forbrains?

Only you would vote for someone like her. You must think I'm a
liberal.

No, you're a leftist radical or just a fascist at best.

You believe that because I disagree with your mouth-breathing way of
digesting what you see around you. But in fact, you have no clear
indication of my political leanings. If you disagree, your next
message must include 10 pieces of evidence to prove that I'm wrong.

I expect silence. You don't have the attention span to complete this
mission.

It is not necessary for me to provide proof of your radicalism. It is
quite obvious to any sane person who reads your posts. The mere fact
that you are blinded to your own personality is proof enough for the
rest of us.

I see since Scott has gone on vacation you are roaming around Usenet
looking for some fresh meat. Why don't you come back where you belong
and leave these people alone, Dougie boy? Have you become bored with
the rest of us?

--
"He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I
know." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bawana" wrote in message

.com ... On Dec 25, 10:21 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom"

wrote: wrote in message

.com...
[...]

Bored? You have never been and never will be a challenge.

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom, 12/26/2007,8:28:36 AM, wrote:

I see since Scott has gone on vacation you are roaming around Usenet
looking for some fresh meat. Why don't you come back where you
belong and leave these people alone, Dougie boy? Have you become
bored with the rest of us?

Bored? You have never been and never will be a challenge.

Yes, that's quite obvious by your threatening of lives once backed into
a corner.

Have you paid Scott that half-million dollars you owe him yet? Maybe
that's why he's on vacation now; you finally did the right thing!

--
"How can I lose to such an idiot?" ~ A shout from chess grandmaster
Aaron Nimzovich
Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
Only you would vote for someone like her. You must think I'm a
liberal.

Denial is common. Virtually all liberals deny they are. Media
liberals claim they are "mainstream," actual liberals call themselves
"progressives." Those afflicted claim the rest of the world is in
error. Once the liberal recognizes their illness, they can sign up for
any
number of 12-step programs, not all of which require a soft, safe
place. You can work some of the programs while maintaing your job,
etc.

Tell me why you think I'm a liberal.

Well, you're anti-social, opinionated, closed-minded. You tend to promote an
imposed "what's best for the individual" philosophy. You emphasise "need"
rather than "want." You attack the messenger instead of the message.

You are NOT a foaming-at-the mouth liberal - the kind that wants Clarence
Thomas' wife to feed him fattening foods so he'll die of a heart attack or
who screams for the impeachment of Cheney and/or Bush. I haven't noticed an
unacceptable amout of profanity.

You do deny, however, the good of greed, the marketplace, capitalism, and
low taxes. True conservatives believe low taxes can cure cancer and soothe
bee-bites.

No, by any OBJECTIVE standard, you are a contemporary liberal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub, 12/26/2007,4:07:04 PM, wrote:

You are NOT a foaming-at-the mouth liberal - the kind that wants
Clarence Thomas' wife to feed him fattening foods so he'll die of a
heart attack or who screams for the impeachment of Cheney and/or
Bush. I haven't noticed an unacceptable amout of profanity.

You may have not seen this behavior here yet but believe me, he has
done all these and more in another group he hangs out in.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"badgolferman" wrote in message
HeyBub, 12/26/2007,4:07:04 PM, wrote:

You are NOT a foaming-at-the mouth liberal - the kind that wants
Clarence Thomas' wife to feed him fattening foods so he'll die of a
heart attack or who screams for the impeachment of Cheney and/or
Bush. I haven't noticed an unacceptable amout of profanity.

You may have not seen this behavior here yet but believe me, he has
done all these and more in another group he hangs out in.

Only when it's explicitly requested. You know that.