Posted to alt.home.repair
badgolferman badgolferman is offline

Default Heh, JoeSpareBedroom

, 12/25/2007,1:39:15 PM, wrote:

Are you related to General Rancour in that Max Powers movie?

I've never seen anyone generate a single thread with so man people
disagreeing with you as I have here in this newgroup.

Obviously you have not seen him in other newsgroups. His entire
purpose in life is to troll newsgroups and create animosity. He has
even reverted to threatening people's lives who back him into corners.
His one saving grace is that he provides amusement for the rest of us
who know what he is.

--
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." ~
Winston Churchill