Posted to alt.home.repair
badgolferman badgolferman is offline

Default Heh, JoeSpareBedroom

JoeSpareBedroom, 12/26/2007,8:28:36 AM, wrote:

I see since Scott has gone on vacation you are roaming around Usenet
looking for some fresh meat. Why don't you come back where you
belong and leave these people alone, Dougie boy? Have you become
bored with the rest of us?

Bored? You have never been and never will be a challenge.

Yes, that's quite obvious by your threatening of lives once backed into
a corner.

Have you paid Scott that half-million dollars you owe him yet? Maybe
that's why he's on vacation now; you finally did the right thing!

--
"How can I lose to such an idiot?" ~ A shout from chess grandmaster
Aaron Nimzovich