Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How do I change the filter on this heater?

http://home.pacbell.net/cclary1/Heater.jpg

I can only take off the top metal cover but there is no filter there.
Any ideas?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Maybe a filter is suppose to be there and isn't. In that case, buy a
filter and get it in there soon (to protect the furnace).

Mick

On Dec 20, 11:53 am, wrote:
http://home.pacbell.net/cclary1/Heater.jpg

I can only take off the top metal cover but there is no filter there.
Any ideas?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 20, 11:53 am, wrote:

http://home.pacbell.net/cclary1/Heater.jpg

I can only take off the top metal cover but there is no filter there.
Any ideas?

I mean I don't even see a place for it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 20, 11:53 am, wrote:

http://home.pacbell.net/cclary1/Heater.jpg

I can only take off the top metal cover but there is no filter there.
Any ideas?

I mean I don't even see a place for it.

Take off the bottom, but since you dont know anything you should
really get a pro to go over it and clean everything.