DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How do I change the filter on this heater? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/226832-how-do-i-change-filter-heater.html)

[email protected] December 20th 07 05:53 PM

How do I change the filter on this heater?

http://home.pacbell.net/cclary1/Heater.jpg

I can only take off the top metal cover but there is no filter there.
Any ideas?

Mick December 20th 07 06:53 PM

How do I change the filter on this heater?

Maybe a filter is suppose to be there and isn't. In that case, buy a
filter and get it in there soon (to protect the furnace).

Mick

[email protected] December 20th 07 09:50 PM

On Dec 20, 11:53 am, wrote:

http://home.pacbell.net/cclary1/Heater.jpg

I can only take off the top metal cover but there is no filter there.
Any ideas?

I mean I don't even see a place for it.

ransley December 20th 07 09:55 PM

On Dec 20, 11:53 am, wrote:

http://home.pacbell.net/cclary1/Heater.jpg

I can only take off the top metal cover but there is no filter there.
Any ideas?

I mean I don't even see a place for it.

Take off the bottom, but since you dont know anything you should
really get a pro to go over it and clean everything.