Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How do I change my AC/furnace filter(s)?

3 years ago, I had a complete HVAC cut-in on my house. They installed a
Lennox 12ACB air conditioner, a Lennox G40UH gas furnace, and an
Aprilaire 2400 air cleaner. The systems all run great, but I've never
changed any filters. Where are they is the question? I see that the
Aprilaire one is easy to change. Is there also one on the A/C or
furnace unit?

Posted to alt.home.repair

ctd4x4 wrote:
3 years ago, I had a complete HVAC cut-in on my house. They installed a
Lennox 12ACB air conditioner, a Lennox G40UH gas furnace, and an
Aprilaire 2400 air cleaner. The systems all run great, but I've never
changed any filters. Where are they is the question? I see that the
Aprilaire one is easy to change. Is there also one on the A/C or
furnace unit?

Hi,
No manual for each unit?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tony Hwang wrote:
ctd4x4 wrote:
3 years ago, I had a complete HVAC cut-in on my house. They installed a
Lennox 12ACB air conditioner, a Lennox G40UH gas furnace, and an
Aprilaire 2400 air cleaner. The systems all run great, but I've never
changed any filters. Where are they is the question? I see that the
Aprilaire one is easy to change. Is there also one on the A/C or
furnace unit?

Hi,
No manual for each unit?

I have manuals for the furnace, the AC, and the air cleaner. Only one
that even mentions a filter is the Aprilaire Air Cleaner, which is
installed in-line with the units. I'm guessing that's the only filter I
need to change.

Posted to alt.home.repair

ctd4x4 wrote:
Tony Hwang wrote:
ctd4x4 wrote:
3 years ago, I had a complete HVAC cut-in on my house. They
installed a Lennox 12ACB air conditioner, a Lennox G40UH gas
furnace, and an Aprilaire 2400 air cleaner. The systems all run
great, but I've never changed any filters. Where are they is the
question? I see that the Aprilaire one is easy to change. Is there
also one on the A/C or furnace unit?

Hi,
No manual for each unit?

I have manuals for the furnace, the AC, and the air cleaner. Only one
that even mentions a filter is the Aprilaire Air Cleaner, which is
installed in-line with the units. I'm guessing that's the only filter
I need to change.

I would expect a single filter.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Jungle Bunnies, he will walk once, pour eerily, then change beside the can alongside the stadium, Brave Hungover Goon. JOAT Woodworking 0 May 20th 06 02:46 AM
Dustfoe 88 filters Sasha Woodworking 5 June 9th 04 10:09 PM
Cermic Filters. Jamie Electronics Repair 0 February 9th 04 12:28 PM