Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Saw blade choice for Flex moulding?

I have occasion to cut baseboard flex moulding. It is urethane, dense
and just kills my saw blades. The maker states on the web a general
comment about using any saw blade. I called them and a got generic
answer. "we use a spatula", but any blade will work....

I found plenty of info about material and blade selection, but nothing
specific to urethane (6" flex baseboard).

Using 60T or 80T blades.. this stuff kills my 12" miter saw blades. It
has become the last material cut

Any suggestion on a blade type, tooth count, or a better type of
blade? Mine are all ATB blades.