Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thermostat question

Hello. I have 2 seperate furnaces, a wood burner and fuel oil, that are
controlled with 2 seperate thermostats. I was wondering if there are any
companies that sell a thermostat that can control both furnaces? I want to
be able to set the wood burner at 70 degrees, and the set the fuel oil at 67
degrees. That way if the wood burner runs out of wood or goes out, the fuel
oil will kick on and keep the house from getting too cold. If there aren't
any companies that sell this type of thermostat, does anyone know if and how
you can modify a regular digital thermostat? If anyone can please help, I
would greatly appreciate it! TIA!!!!!

Thermostat question [email protected] Home Repair 2 October 24th 07 02:25 AM
Thermostat question Ronald' Home Repair 18 February 1st 07 11:41 PM
thermostat question I Podius UK diy 2 December 15th 06 09:33 PM
Thermostat question. Steve Thrasher Home Repair 8 February 13th 06 02:26 AM
Thermostat question Gary Stone Home Repair 16 February 8th 05 02:20 AM