Posted to alt.home.repair
prestocat prestocat is offline

Default Thermostat question

Hello. I have 2 seperate furnaces, a wood burner and fuel oil, that are
controlled with 2 seperate thermostats. I was wondering if there are any
companies that sell a thermostat that can control both furnaces? I want to
be able to set the wood burner at 70 degrees, and the set the fuel oil at 67
degrees. That way if the wood burner runs out of wood or goes out, the fuel
oil will kick on and keep the house from getting too cold. If there aren't
any companies that sell this type of thermostat, does anyone know if and how
you can modify a regular digital thermostat? If anyone can please help, I
would greatly appreciate it! TIA!!!!!