Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden,tw.bbs.forsale.house,misc.consumers.house

Default 18 Very Strange Houses

I've put together a little website containing pictures of 18 of the
weirdest houses I have ever seen, along links to their original
websites. It's at www.odd-homes.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden,tw.bbs.forsale.house,misc.consumers.house

On 3 Oct, 09:46, javawizard wrote:
I've put together a little website containing pictures of 18 of the
weirdest houses I have ever seen, along links to their original
websites. It's atwww.odd-homes.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff

The question is: How many of these are real and how many are
photoshopped?

For example, clicking on the house that sits atop the tall rock takes
you to a site containing pictures that have obviously been
manipulated. This throws a shadow of doubt across the original image.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden,tw.bbs.forsale.house,misc.consumers.house

On Oct 3, 10:00 am, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On 3 Oct, 09:46, javawizard wrote:

I've put together a little website containing pictures of 18 of the
weirdest houses I have ever seen, along links to their original
websites. It's atwww.odd-homes.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff

The question is: How many of these are real and how many are
photoshopped?

For example, clicking on the house that sits atop the tall rock takes
you to a site containing pictures that have obviously been
manipulated. This throws a shadow of doubt across the original image.

The guy is a spammer. Check out his posting history. He creates
these borderline topical pages and posts them all over the place. I
don't know if he's going for click-through or what, but a spammer is a
spammer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

websites. It's at www.odd-homes.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff

I have my doubts too. But, I did see a spherical house in Yellow
Springs, Ohio. And, a haunted "witches house" in Beverly Hills, CA.
Both, well done and impressive.
Posted to alt.home.repair

websites. It's at www.odd-homes.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff

I have my doubts too. But, I did see a spherical house in Yellow
Springs, Ohio. And, a haunted "witches house" in Beverly Hills, CA.
Both, well done and impressive.

The widow Winchester, of the rifle and gun fame, built a house with
stairs going up to the ceiling and no further, and doors that opened
into space. She had workers building fake rooms and other nonsense until
the day she died. I don't remember where it was.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

websites. It's at www.odd-homes.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff

I have my doubts too. But, I did see a spherical house in Yellow
Springs, Ohio. And, a haunted "witches house" in Beverly Hills, CA.
Both, well done and impressive.

The widow Winchester, of the rifle and gun fame, built a house with
stairs going up to the ceiling and no further, and doors that opened
into space. She had workers building fake rooms and other nonsense
until the day she died. I don't remember where it was.

And here it is:
http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden,tw.bbs.forsale.house,misc.consumers.house

oups.com...
websites. It's at www.odd-homes.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff

The pyramid house is interesting. Remember driving from Bend National Park
to Austin (both in TX) area a couple of years ago. Going east, I remember
seeing a true pyramid home, all in shiny gold. No juttings of windows or
doors. 3 story? It was shining gold as the sun was near setting. Awesome.
Dave