Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default 18 Very Strange Houses

on 10/3/2007 5:22 PM Phisherman said the following:
On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:46:56 -0000, javawizard

I've put together a little website containing pictures of 18 of the
weirdest houses I have ever seen, along links to their original
websites. It's at www.odd-homes.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff

I have my doubts too. But, I did see a spherical house in Yellow
Springs, Ohio. And, a haunted "witches house" in Beverly Hills, CA.
Both, well done and impressive.

The widow Winchester, of the rifle and gun fame, built a house with
stairs going up to the ceiling and no further, and doors that opened
into space. She had workers building fake rooms and other nonsense until
the day she died. I don't remember where it was.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY