Posted to alt.home.repair

Default NICE swivel aerator for the kitchen?

I'm trying to find a swiveling aerator that matches the style of my
new kitchen faucet. It's a brushed-metal stainless steel unit with a
very "clean" look. You can see it he

http://www.danze-online.com/product_...1&id=D405058SS

Mine is slightly different, the base unit is "featureless", lacking
the visible rings at the top and bottom you can seen in that photo.

Anyway, I'd like to find a swivelling aerator that matches the overall
look of the unit. The only one's I've found online are cheap PoS's
that have chromed plastic over plastic. This is a typical example:

http://www.doityourself.com/invt/5318712

Does anyone know of something better looking?

I remember seeing another faucet that had an interesting solution to
this problem. It looked like a single-piece aerator that someone had
cut the metal away half way between the threaded end that attaches to
the faucet (upper part) and the exit end (lower part). The resulting
cutout was sinusoidal, so that when you tilted the lower part, the
metal slid up into the matching cutout on the upper part. I seem to
recall it was on a fairly well known brand - ringing any bells?

Maury