Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Britney Spears in Tears After Lawyer Meeting...

Britney Spears in Tears After Lawyer Meeting...

http://www.shop4love.com/britneyspears.html

Troubled pop star Britney Spears fled her lawyer's office in tears on
Wednesday
after a meeting to discuss her custody battle with ex-husband Kevin ...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 17, 5:07 pm, tomma wrote:
Britney Spears in Tears After Lawyer Meeting...

http://www.shop4love.com/britneyspears.html

Troubled pop star Britney Spears fled her lawyer's office in tears on
Wednesday
after a meeting to discuss her custody battle with ex-husband Kevin ...

And I should care just why?

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 17, 9:48 pm, Harry K wrote:
On Aug 17, 5:07 pm, tomma wrote:

Britney Spears in Tears After Lawyer Meeting...

http://www.shop4love.com/britneyspears.html

Troubled pop star Britney Spears fled her lawyer's office in tears on
Wednesday
after a meeting to discuss her custody battle with ex-husband Kevin ...

- And I should care just why?

Because we are all special in our own way and deserving of the empathy
and caring of our fellow inhabitants of Mother Earth. Ah, my friend,
there but for the grace of God, go you and I.....oh crap. I can't keep
this BS up any longer. I'm even making myself sick.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 17, 9:48 pm, Harry K wrote:
On Aug 17, 5:07 pm, tomma wrote:

Britney Spears in Tears After Lawyer Meeting...

http://www.shop4love.com/britneyspears.html

Troubled pop star Britney Spears fled her lawyer's office in tears on
Wednesday
after a meeting to discuss her custody battle with ex-husband Kevin ...

- And I should care just why?

Because we are all special in our own way and deserving of the empathy
and caring of our fellow inhabitants of Mother Earth. Ah, my friend,
there but for the grace of God, go you and I.....oh crap. I can't keep
this BS up any longer. I'm even making myself sick.

She is nothing but rich trailer trash.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 17, 9:53 pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Aug 17, 9:48 pm, Harry K wrote: On Aug 17, 5:07 pm, tomma wrote:

Britney Spears in Tears After Lawyer Meeting...

http://www.shop4love.com/britneyspears.html

Troubled pop star Britney Spears fled her lawyer's office in tears on
Wednesday
after a meeting to discuss her custody battle with ex-husband Kevin ...

- And I should care just why?

Because we are all special in our own way and deserving of the empathy
and caring of our fellow inhabitants of Mother Earth. Ah, my friend,
there but for the grace of God, go you and I.....oh crap. I can't keep
this BS up any longer. I'm even making myself sick.

You? I barfed on the keyboard reading it!

Harry K

CORGI and not meeting Part L regs ARWadsworth UK diy 17 March 21st 07 04:44 PM
Spears Believes She Has Postpartum Depression [email protected] Home Repair 8 March 9th 07 12:45 PM
Coving Joints and How To Do Them Without Tears Stuart UK diy 23 August 26th 06 08:59 AM
Meeting DaveB Metalworking 2 January 9th 05 08:18 AM
uk.d-i-y - November 4th Meeting PoP UK diy 11 November 5th 03 12:16 AM