Posted to alt.home.repair

Default protection ckt.

dear sir/madam

please if u can give me a ckt. diagram to protect the electronic system
inside the tank while the driver of the tank is turning on the
engin....... bec. sometimes the user of the electronics sys. forget the
sys. swithes on . so i want a ckt diagram for protection
Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"ziadhbm1234" wrote in message
news:36f045f58d3173873d80b5cbc13a5f69@homerepairli ve.com...
dear sir/madam

please if u can give me a ckt. diagram to protect the electronic system
inside the tank while the driver of the tank is turning on the
engin....... bec. sometimes the user of the electronics sys. forget the
sys. swithes on . so i want a ckt diagram for protection

Do you actually expect a competent answer to your mumbo-jumbo?

Posted to alt.home.repair

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:
"ziadhbm1234" wrote in message
news:36f045f58d3173873d80b5cbc13a5f69@homerepairli ve.com...

dear sir/madam

please if u can give me a ckt. diagram to protect the electronic system
inside the tank while the driver of the tank is turning on the
engin....... bec. sometimes the user of the electronics sys. forget the
sys. swithes on . so i want a ckt diagram for protection

Do you actually expect a competent answer to your mumbo-jumbo?

Makes as much sense as the crapola you routinely post on this ng.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"ziadhbm1234" wrote in message
dear sir/madam

please if u can give me a ckt. diagram to protect the electronic system
inside the tank while the driver of the tank is turning on the
engin....... bec. sometimes the user of the electronics sys. forget the
sys. swithes on . so i want a ckt diagram for protection

Analysis of Tank Circuit...
http://polaris.deas.harvard.edu/gali...ma_example.pdf

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"jJim McLaughlin" wrote in message
. ..
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:
"ziadhbm1234" wrote in message
news:36f045f58d3173873d80b5cbc13a5f69@homerepairli ve.com...

dear sir/madam

please if u can give me a ckt. diagram to protect the electronic system
inside the tank while the driver of the tank is turning on the
engin....... bec. sometimes the user of the electronics sys. forget the
sys. swithes on . so i want a ckt diagram for protection

Do you actually expect a competent answer to your mumbo-jumbo?

Makes as much sense as the crapola you routinely post on this ng.

Where?

Chessboard protection James Martin Woodworking 5 June 16th 06 06:26 PM
Eye protection AAvK Woodworking 13 March 9th 06 02:12 AM
Lightning protection Tom MacIntyre Electronics Repair 50 July 11th 05 05:44 AM
surge protection Choreboy Electronics Repair 2 April 12th 05 03:35 AM
Protection LED descentr Electronics Repair 3 August 29th 04 03:03 PM