Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anderson Window Vent Tubes

Can anyone tell me what I am supposed to do with the Vent Tubes on
the Anderson Windows I bought?

I got talked into ordering the windows (400 series) with Vent Tubes
since they were going to travel over the rocky mountains. I was
told that I need to crimp them or something.

Anderson's install instructions leave a little to be desired and
don't describe anything about the vent tubes. I have a window with
a sticker on it that says "Vent Tubes" with arrows pointing to one
side of the window. Yet I see nothing :-).

Thanks for any information y'all may have!
Joel

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final