John Grossbohlin

Default Shaper cutter to cut Anderson Window extension jamb profile

Does anyone know of a shaper cutter that cuts a profile that fits the
extension jamb dado on Anderson double hung tilt-wash windows? It's a pretty
simple profile but making one pass on the shaper seems more reasonable than
four passes on the table saw. Also, to make things interesting, due to
varying wall thicknesses I need to make three different widths of extension
jambs...

Thanks,

John

Mike Wenzloff

Hi John,

If you cannot find a stock cutter, the following link is who I have used for
custom cutters. First rate quality.

http://www.bladesllc.com/

Mike

nk.net...