Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electrical pole going o box on side of house

The electrical (steel pole) going to the electric meter on the side of
my house looks really bad. It's gotten pretty rusty over the years.
The wires come in at the top above the overhang and I plan on staying
really far away from that part. The question I have is for the rest
of the pole below the overhang and above the meter. What is the best
way to paint it? I was planning on sanding it down wipe it clean and
then use rustoleum primer and then paint. Is this the best way to
paint it?

Thanks,