Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default 87 at 1 in the morning`

This is unusual weather, for sure, although it happens a few days
every year so it's not that unusual.

And it's 87 degrees out at 1 in the morning in my suburban zipcode.
And the humidity has risen to 61 percent here in the Baltimore area.

What good would a whole house fan do today?

(Without using any AC, but the second floor windows open, it says on
the 60 year old thermometer with the teddy bear on it, in the 2nd
floor bathroom, that it is 86 degrees in the house. I'm going to take
a shower, turn on the fan on the window sill over my bed, and go to
bed.)
Posted to alt.home.repair

"mm" wrote in message
This is unusual weather, for sure, although it happens a few days
every year so it's not that unusual.

And it's 87 degrees out at 1 in the morning in my suburban zipcode.
And the humidity has risen to 61 percent here in the Baltimore area.

What good would a whole house fan do today?

(Without using any AC, but the second floor windows open, it says on
the 60 year old thermometer with the teddy bear on it, in the 2nd
floor bathroom, that it is 86 degrees in the house. I'm going to take
a shower, turn on the fan on the window sill over my bed, and go to
bed.)

Whole house fan is minimal help on a day (night) like that. With the price
of a bedroom AC at less than $100, I'd certainly sleep well.

Good news this morning Sean Monaghan Woodworking 20 April 17th 07 04:34 AM
Been doing a bit of plastering at 5 in the morning. George UK diy 4 March 28th 07 11:59 PM
Great Day in the Morning Evon Barvinchack Woodworking 7 October 7th 05 01:47 AM
a morning funny Joe C. Woodworking 3 December 31st 04 06:48 AM
While I was shaving this morning . . . Hoyt Weathers Woodworking 56 October 26th 04 10:09 PM